McLAUGHLIN HOIST & CRANE specializes in bringing outdated cranes up to speed for optimal performance in today and tomorrow’s environment.
Modernization is an economical way to improve reliability, safety and performance on your current equipment by adding new technology and modern components. You can save an average of 30 to 40% of the cost of new equipment by modernizing your existing system.
Our modernization services include but are not limited to structural repair, rebuilds for existing equipment, capacity up-grades, control modernizations, replacements for missing or worn out parts, and automation up-grades.
Some popular modernizations include:
- Control Modernizations
- Installing Adjustable Frequency Drives
- Retrofitting Pendant or Cab Control to Wireless Radio Control
- Installing Independently Traveling Pendant
- Safety Upgrades
- Safety Overload Switches
- Travel Limit Switches
- Warning Systems
- Anti-Collision Systems
- Replacement of Outdated & Unsafe Electrification
- Replacing Open (bare) conductors with “Finger-Safe” insulated conductors
- Installing ground conductor to ungrounded 3-phase systems
- Capacity Upgrades
- Automation Upgrades
- Motorizing “Push/Pull” Crane